LCR Meters 11025
The LCR Meters 11025 are passive component testers that can give you the most cost effective alternative equivalent to the high priced meters. They are designed for the demanding applications in production test, incoming inspection, component design and evaluation. Programmable test signal level settings are from 10mV to 1V in a step of 10mV, and the VM/IM signal level monitor functions allow you to evaluate your devices at the level you specify. Ten test frequencies of 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz, and 100kHz, can be used to evaluate passive components and transformers/ LF coils.
The low cost LCR meters on the market have shortcomings when used for low impedance components evaluation such as large capacitance of electrolytic capacitors and low inductance of coils. As the 11022/11025 equipped with high resolution (0.01mΩ) in low impedance and high accuracy (0.3%) till 100mΩ range, it can be used to evaluate low impedance components to meet the measurement requirements.
LCR Meters 11025
The 11025 LCR Meter can also measure DC resistance, turn ratio and mutual inductance of transformer. It is suitable for pulse transformer or LF coil evaluation. Chroma’s Transformer Test Fixture used with the 11025, can measure both the primary and the secondary parameters automatically by changing the internal relays of 11025. So there is no need to change the connections required for measuring transformer parameters. Adjustable internal DC bias current source can up to 200mA which is a standard function, is the right tool for inductance inspection of telecom transformers and small power chokes under DC bias current.
The 11022/11025 LCR Meter provides a powerful combination of features designed to maximize the productivity in all testing environments. The measurement speed in the SHORT integration time mode is 15mS(≥100Hz) Handler interface and Pin-out are compatible with 4263B. GPIB Interface and IEEE 488 commands are compatible with 4263B.
In addition, the 11022/11025 have built in a comparator, 8 bin sorting, trigger delay functions and handler interface trigger function, which make them easy for system integration, and improve the measurement throughput as well as reliability.
LCR Meters 11025 Features
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Transformer test parameters (11025), Turns Ratio, DCR, Mutual Inductance
- 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz test frequencies
- 21ms measurement time ( ≥ 100Hz)
- Agilent 4263B LCR Meter commands compatible
- 4 different output resistance modes selectable for non-linear inductor and capacitor measuring
- High resolution in low impedance(0.01mΩ) and high accuracy 0.3% till 100mΩ range
- Adjustable DC bias current up to 200mA (constant 25Ω) (11025)
- 1320 Bias Current Source directly control capability
- 0.01mΩ ~ 99.99MΩ wide measurement range (4 1/2 digits)
- Dual frequency function for automatic production
- BIAS comparator function
- Comparator function and 8/99 bin-sorting function
- Pass/fail judge result for automatic production
- Handler interface trigger edge (rising/falling) programmable
- Test signal level monitor function
- Standard GPIB, RS-232, and handler interface
- Open/short zeroing, load correction
- LabView® Driver
LCR Meters 11025 Panel Description
- LCD Display
- LINE Switch
- Measurement Terminals
- Function Keys
- Power Code Receptacle
- LINE Fuse Holder
- LINE Voltage Selector
- GPIB Interface
- Handler Interface
- External DC Bias Terminal
- Ground Terminal
- Ground Terminal
- DC Bias Trimmer Terminal